Chomphon Cave

Chomphon Cave
This cave is 30 kilometres west of the town in the vicinity of Amphoe Chom Bueng. It was originally called Tham Mutchalin. In 1895, King Rama IV and Queen Si Phatcharin made a royal visit and were fond of its beauty, thus giving it a new name according to the shape of the stalactites which look like the epaulette of a field marshal. The cave also houses a medium-sized reclining Buddha. A nearby arboretum provides shady areas suitable for relaxation.

Khao Bin Cave

Khao Bin CaveThis is the most beautiful cave in Ratchaburi. It is located 20 kilometres from the town along the route to Amphoe Chom Bueng and 2 kilometres along an access road. The cave extends 300 metres from the mouth and offers truly amazing scenes of plentiful stalactite and stalagmite formations.

Credit Photo by : https://thai.tourismthailand.org

Ruesi Khao Ngu Cave

Ruesi Khao Ngu Cave

This famous attraction of Ratchaburi is 8 kilometres from the town along the road to Amphoe Chom Bueng (Route No. 3078). The cave houses a bas-relief Buddha image, considered the oldest archaeological evidence of the Dvaravati period found in Ratchaburi. The figure is 2.5 metres high in the attitude of giving the first sermon.

Credit Photo by : https://thai.tourismthailand.org